- What is the referral program for TCM Classic Cruise 2016?
- How does the Best Available Cabin option work?
- What information will I need to book my stateroom?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
- What is the payment schedule?
- What are the age requirements for TCM Classic Cruise 2016?
- What if I want to book a single occupancy stateroom?
- How do I purchase cruise or travel insurance?
- How does the waiting list work?
What is the referral program for TCM Classic Cruise 2016?
Did you know that you could earn $100 of Onboard Credit by referring friends to join you on TCM Classic Cruise 2016?! We’re so happy to add new members to the Sixthman family that your friend will also get a $100 discount on their cabin!
How it Works:
Give the new guest your Sixthman Username. While booking, your friend must enter your Sixthman Username in the REFERRER field (located in “Step 3" of the booking pages) to receive the $100 discount.
As the referrer, you can log into your Sixthman account, go to the Referrals section and select the event that you’d like to share with your friend. Enter your friend’s email address, add a personalized message, and click “Send Email”! They will receive an email telling them all about the discount, the festival, and how they can be a part of it.
The Fine Print:
- Cabins booked during the pre-sale period are not eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, thus cannot be added after the reservation has been made.
- The program ends 30 days prior to sailing, October 13, 2016.
- The referrer must either be currently booked or have sailed on a Sixthman event before.
- All guests in the referred cabin must be new to Sixthman in order to be eligible for the $100 discount.* Referrals apply to full cabins only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- Referral onboard credit will be reconciled 2 weeks prior to sailing and will appear on the referrer’s confirmation. Please contact Sixthman PRIOR to sailing if your referral does not appear on your confirmation
*If the new cabin adds an alumnus to the cabin at a later date, then the new cabin will not get the discount. The referred cabin will no longer be eligible for the discount and the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit.
Not already booked on TCM Classic Cruise 2016, but want to gift $100 to a friend? If you are booked on a different Sixthman event or have sailed with Sixthman previously, you can still share the gift of a $100 discount and rack up mega friend points while you’re at it! The same rules above apply, except you will not be eligible for an onboard credit.
How does the Best Available Cabin option work?
Guests who book into a Best Available category are guaranteed a cabin of their selected type but will not be able to select where the cabin is located. You will select a cabin type at the time of booking, but your cabin number will be assigned prior to sailing. To book your Best Available cabin, click here or call us a call at 877-223-7030.
NOTE: Best Available categories are limited in quantity, and are subject to price changes. Once you are booked your price is locked in, but the price may change at any time for future Best Available reservations.
What information will I need to book my stateroom?
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so please reference the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also refer to the Disney Fantasy’s deck plans on that page.
Sixthman Username: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2016 Pre-Sale you have a username. You can recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire cabin. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Multiple Credit Card Payments: If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing addresses for each card.
How do I make a reservation?
Placing a reservation is easy! You can book a cabin online at TCMcruise.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-223-7030.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2016 Pre-Sale has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username. Your username should be something that is easy for you to remember such as your name or nickname.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2016 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
What is the payment schedule?
Enroll in automatic billing and customize your own payment schedule! See the details under "How Does Automatic Billing Work?"
If you decide not to do automatic billing, this minimum payment schedule allows guests to make installment payments on their cruise over time. The date that you place your reservation will dictate your minimum deposit amount, after which you would be required to make any future payments according to the schedule. To make a payment on an existing reservation, please login to your account here.
Payment Schedule - Inside Staterooms:
- $350 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $450 per person is due on June 15, 2016
- Another $500 per person is due on August 15, 2016
- Remaining 100% is due on September 15th, 2016
Payment Schedule - Verandah Staterooms:
- $600 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $700 per person is due on June 15, 2016
- Another $750 per person is due on August 15, 2016
- Remaining 100% is due on September 15th, 2016
Payment Schedule - Concierge Suites:
- $1200 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $1300 per person is due on June 15th, 2016
- Another $1350 per person is due on August 15th, 2016
- Remaining 100% is due on September 15th, 2016
Deposits are based on a minimum of double occupancy.
Past due payments are subject to a $35 late fee. See the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details.
What are the age requirements for TCM Classic Cruise 2016?
- Guests under the age of 21 traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom.
- Married minor couple - The booking must be documented that the couple is married. The couple must have proof of marriage at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
- Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union minor couple - The booking must be documented that the couple are legal Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union. The couple must have legal proof of partnership/union at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will be denied boarding and assessed a 100% cancellation penalty. NO exceptions will be made at embarkation.
What if I want to book a single occupancy stateroom?
Guests traveling by themselves in their own cabin are responsible for the double-occupancy rate of the stateroom. Single occupancy staterooms will be charged Taxes and Fees for only one guest, and will receive a discount of $250.00 off the second cruise fare.
If you place your single occupancy reservation online please contact us upon completion so we can add the single occupancy discount.
Note: Due to the stateroom configuration on the Disney Fantasy we are not able to offer a roommate match program this year.
How do I purchase cruise or travel insurance?
You may purchase travel insurance while placing your reservation online or by calling Sixthman Guest Services at 1-877-223-7030 after your reservation has been placed. Insurance is sold per person and based of the amount you'd like covered (minimum coverage is the per person cost of the cabin plus all taxes and fees). You may also call Sixthman to request additional coverage for other non-cruise travel, such as airfare and deposits on ground or hotel.
For a complete list of rates and coverage details please visit www.sixthman.net/insurance. Please note that the CFAR benefit (CANCEL FOR ANY REASON) is in addtion to the standard policy and allows a refund of up to 50% of the non-refundable Trip Cost for reservations that are canceled without a covered reason up until 48 hours prior to sailing. This benefit must be purchased within 21 days of trip purchase.
How does the waiting list work?
TCM Classic Cruise 2016 has certain categories that are full. If we have cancelations prior to departure in these categories (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List. To join the Waiting List click here.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of cabin you want and how many people you would like to put in your cabin. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a cabin for you by September 15, 2016. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your cabin request by September 15, 2016, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After September 15, 2016 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit.