- What information will I need to book my cabin?
- What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
- How does travel insurance work?
- What is the payment schedule?
- What are the age requirements for TCM Classic Cruise 2013?
- What if I want to book a single occupancy cabin?
- How do I purchase cruise or travel insurance?
What information will I need to book my cabin?
Cabin Selection: During booking you will select your desired cabin category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Disney Magic’s deck plans on that page.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your cabin. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with your previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire cabin. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Multiple Credit Card Payments: If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing addresses for each card.
What is a Sixthman Username, and how do I create one?
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username. Your username should be something that is easy for you to remember such as your name or nickname.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
How does travel insurance work?
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
What is the payment schedule?
Enroll in automatic billing and customize your own payment schedule! See the details here.
If you decide not to do automatic billing, this minimum payment schedule allows guests to make installment payments on their cruise over time. The date that you place your reservation will dictate your minimum deposit amount, after which you would be required to make any future payments according to the schedule. To make a payment on an existing reservation, please login to your account here.
Payment Schedule - Interior & Ocean View Cabins:
- $300 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $350 per person is due on July 2, 2013
- Another $400 per person is due on September 6, 2013
- Remaining 100% is due on October 4th, 2013
Payment Schedule - Balcony & Suite Cabins:
- $500 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $550 per person is due on July 2, 2013
- Another $600 per person is due on September 6, 2013
- Remaining 100% is due on October 4th, 2013
Deposits are based on a minimum of double occupancy.
Past due payments are subject to a $35 late fee. See the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details.
What are the age requirements for TCM Classic Cruise 2013?
- Guests under the age of 21 traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom.
- Married minor couple - The booking must be documented that the couple is married. The couple must have proof of marriage at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
- Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union minor couple - The booking must be documented that the couple are legal Domestic Partners/Same-Sex Union. The couple must have legal proof of partnership/union at embarkation or they will be denied boarding without the benefit of a refund.
Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will be denied boarding and assessed a 100% cancellation penalty. NO exceptions will be made at embarkation.
What if I want to book a single occupancy cabin?
Guests traveling by themselves in their own cabin are responsible for the double-occupancy rate of the cabin. Single occupancy cabins will be charged Taxes and Fees for only one guest, and will receive a discount of $199.00 off the second cruise fare.
If you place your single occupancy reservation online please contact us upon completion so we can add the single occupancy discount.
Note: Due to the stateroom configuration on the Disney Magic we are not able to offer a roommate match program this year.
How do I purchase cruise or travel insurance?
You may purchase travel insurance while placing your reservation online or by calling Sixthman Guest Services at 1-877-223-7030 after your reservation has been placed. Insurance is sold per person and based of the amount you'd like covered (minimum coverage is the per person cost of the cabin plus all taxes and fees). You may also call Sixthman to request additional coverage for other non-cruise travel, such as airfare and deposits on ground or hotel.
For a complete list of rates and coverage details please visit www.sixthman.net/insurance. Please note that the CFAR benefit (CANCEL FOR ANY REASON) is in addtion to the standard policy and allows a refund of up to 50% of the non-refundable Trip Cost for reservations that are canceled without a covered reason up until 48 hours prior to sailing. This benefit must be purchased within 21 days of trip purchase.