What does the price of the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 include?
In addition to access to screenings, presentations, activities and entertainment, the price of your room also includes:
- All meals (featuring diverse menus, distinctly themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining system where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to experience the finest dining at sea).
- Non-alcoholic beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Soda is included on deck, in dining restaurants and Castaway Cay
- Free entrance to the workout facilities in the Vista Spa (numerous group exercise classes, as well as weight machines and cardiovascular equipment), chic lounges and disco.
- Use of Disney Magic's 3 beautiful pools, and whirlpool spas.
- Travel to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay
- Disney’s Youth Clubs: clubs, lounges and interactive programs (recommended ages 3-17).
Not included are:
- Taxes, port charges, ticketing and gratuities ($300.00 per person)
- Spa services at Vista Spa & Fitness Center
- Palo Specialty restaurant.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Sodas at bars.
- Bottled water.
- Nursery services.
- Any meals, events or tours in the Port.
- Dry cleaning services.
- Internet and ship-to-shore telephone calls.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).