- What does the price of the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 include?
- Are there different types of verandahs?
- Can I sail if I am pregnant?
- How do I sign up so I can participate in the pre-sale?
- How do I make a reservation during the pre-sale?
- How is the booking order determined during the pre-sale?
- Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
- When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- How can I learn more about the Disney Magic?
- What is the cruise itinerary?
What does the price of the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 include?
In addition to access to screenings, presentations, activities and entertainment, the price of your room also includes:
- All meals (featuring diverse menus, distinctly themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining system where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to experience the finest dining at sea).
- Non-alcoholic beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Soda is included on deck, in dining restaurants and Castaway Cay
- Free entrance to the workout facilities in the Vista Spa (numerous group exercise classes, as well as weight machines and cardiovascular equipment), chic lounges and disco.
- Use of Disney Magic's 3 beautiful pools, and whirlpool spas.
- Travel to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay
- Disney’s Youth Clubs: clubs, lounges and interactive programs (recommended ages 3-17).
Not included are:
- Taxes, port charges, ticketing and gratuities ($300.00 per person)
- Spa services at Vista Spa & Fitness Center
- Palo Specialty restaurant.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Sodas at bars.
- Bottled water.
- Nursery services.
- Any meals, events or tours in the Port.
- Dry cleaning services.
- Internet and ship-to-shore telephone calls.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Are there different types of verandahs?
There are 3 types of verandahs:
- The standard verandah has clear plexi-glass below the railing, enabling you to see a full view of the horizon while seated.
- A second type of verandah has a solid white wall; most of these are on the aft side of the ship
- The nautical verandah has a large open-air porthole above the railing
Please note, verandahs may differ in size, and the view on some verandahs may be obstructed. Guests may choose to upgrade their room category to enjoy a more spacious verandah or an unobstructed view.
Can I sail if I am pregnant?
Women who have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of their embarkation date will be refused passage due to safety concerns. Neither a physician's medical statement nor a waiver of liability will be accepted. In addition, Disney Cruise Line cannot be held responsible or liable for any complications relating to pregnancy at any stage.
How do I sign up so I can participate in the pre-sale?
Getting involved in the pre-sale is easy! Register at TCMcruise.com/presale.
TCM Classic Cruise alumni were automatically assigned an Earliest Booking Time and sent details on May 7.
Guests who have not sailed yet who register by May 21 will be emailed an Earliest Booking Time on or around May 22. For those who sign up late, another email with Earliest Booking Times will be sent on around May 29.
How do I make a reservation during the pre-sale?
After you sign up for the pre-sale you will receive your pre-sale information via email. It will include an Earliest Booking Time. At or after your Earliest Booking Time, go to TCMcruise.com/booknow. Once you sign in your Earliest Booking Time will be verified and you'll be able to begin the booking process. You can also call us at 877-223-7030 to book over the phone.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if your guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If your guest has a Sixthman Username, have them add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the TCM Classic Cruise 2013 Pre-Sale has a username and will not need to create one. For forgotten login credentials, recover them here; you can also contact us and we will be happy to look them up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
How is the booking order determined during the pre-sale?
Alumni from prior TCM Classic Cruise sailings will be given the first chance to book. This group was automatically assigned and emailed an Earliest Booking Time. Earliest Booking Times are assigned in order, sorted by number of TCM Classic Cruise sailings, most recent year, then by order of booking for their most recent TCM Classic Cruise. Note that Earliest Booking Times will be spread throughout several days so that we may provide you the best possible guest service experience as you make your reservation. You will have FEWER people in front of you this year, even if you have to wait longer for your Earliest Booking Time to become active.
Guests from the TCM Classic Cruise January 2013 sailing who cancelled or were on the Waiting List will be given a chance to book next. This group must register for the pre-sale and booking order is determined by the date you booked your cancelled 2013 reservation or waiting list entry.
New TCM Classic Cruise guests who register for the pre-sale are the final group to be included. This group is randomized before earliest booking times are assigned. Note that there will be multiple groups of new guests - those who register before the initial deadline and those who join after.
Once the pre-sale ends, the general public will be able to book. The public on-sale date for TCM Classic Cruise 2013 is June 3.
Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
Our special guests are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
When booking flights we recommend that you arrive in Miami no later than 12:00 PM, or in Ft. Lauderdale no later than 11:00 AM on December 8th. Return flights should be arranged to leave Miami after 12:00 PM on December 13th, or leave Ft Lauderdale after 1:00 PM.
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through July 2, 2013 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel (fax us a copy of your Military ID).
Single Occupancy discount of $199.00. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
No combining of discounts is allowed.
How can I learn more about the Disney Magic?
Be sure to go through our own The Ship page to read up on the Staterooms.
More information about the Disney Magic:
Please note that this is a TCM charter and not all amenities and activities on the attached links will be available on the TCM Classic Cruise. Please see FAQs for more information.
What is the cruise itinerary?
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Sunday, December 8, 2013 - Depart Miami, FL (approx. 4:00pm ET)
- Monday, December 9 - Day At Sea
- Tuesday, December 10 - Nassau, Bahamas 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, December 11 - Day At Sea
- Thursday, December 12 - Castaway Cay, Bahamas 8:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, December 13 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 7:30am ET)